Congratulations! You’re engaged! Exciting times are ahead. You have a ring on your finger and wedding bells on the horizon!
So now you need engagement photographers to help you talk the world into saving your wedding date! You can use your engagement photographers to create perfect pre wedding photography to post on your wedding website pages, and maybe for wedding invitations.
You can also use our services as engagement photographers before your wedding to test out our suitability to be your wedding photographers!
We provide services as engagement photographers, wedding photographers and videographers, and special event occasion photographers. We are available to head out and about for a couple of hours for engagement photography and fun.
In our wedding and engagement photographers and videographers package the ‘Shades of Romance’ wedding photography package option is designed for engagement photography, and also often used as post wedding honeymoon photography!
As wedding and special events photographers and video producers we are engagement ‘save the date’ photographers with a passion for photographing couples in love!
Most couples contact us initially for engagement photography. Many couples are wanting to use their engagement photography sessions on their wedding websites and of course to highlight their save the date campaign!
- An engagement photography session is a great way for you to get used to swanning about in front of the camera!
- By the time you have survived a couple of hours of engagement photography you’ll be well rehearsed for your big day.
- Most of the guys tell me they feel like a pro after the first hour!
Many couples already have a family before their actual wedding day. Engagement photography sessions also provide a great way to get relaxed and happy family portraits.
You can use your engagement photographers to create your ideal photos to help save the date, to feature on your wedding website.
If you check out Forever & Always NZ wedding photography packages by Wilburn Productions you see that my Foundation wedding photography package is called your “Wedding Story” You add on to your “Wedding Story” package according to your budget and style.
- Shades of Romance – your engagement photography!
- Some couples actually use the “Shades of Romance” wedding photography engagement shoot as a honeymoon shoot.
- If you have chosen a wedding location or schedule, for example, that doesn’t allow for beach photos on your wedding day – and you really want beach photos, no problems!
- You can get all dressed up a second time around and we’ll head off to the beach together for some more photos and fun!
Please phone 0273269726 to discuss Forever and Always Wedding photography and video in the Bay of Plenty and Tauranga regions with Michele Wilburn.
Wedding photographers gallery links for Wedding Day Photography
Engagement / Bridal preparations / Before Ceremony / Arrival of bride / Ceremony / Just Married / Families and Friends / Photos and Fun / Bridal party / Couples Portraits / Reception Entrance / Wedding Speeches / Wedding Receptions
Wedding photographers gallery for Bridal party photography
Wedding photographers gallery for Beautiful Brides
Wedding photographers gallery and posts for Wedding Plans and Schedules