Wedding Speeches provide a highlight at wedding receptions – a chance for everyone to pause, reflect and have a good laugh!
Until their wedding speeches are over the groom and best man never completely relax!
Wedding speeches at your wedding reception provide an enjoyable event on your big day. There’s usually a lot of fun and laughter as the speeches are delivered.
It’s often the part of the day when the nervous groom writhes in agony as his best man delivers his speech and reveals some hidden tales!
You may decide to host the speeches at your reception before the evening banquet begins – this always works well for those who are delivering the speeches. It’s not unusual for nerves to kick in when having to deliver a speech. You can literally see the relief when the speeches are over and the fun begins!
Wedding photography and video during your wedding speeches captures the atmosphere of your family and friends enjoying the fun.
- If you are one of the party delivering wedding speeches, remember to check the videographer is settled before you begin.
- The order of wedding speeches varies at each reception and these day there is no strict protocol or pattern that needs to be followed.
- The father of the bride is usually the first to make wedding speeches – sometimes followed by the groom’s father
- The groom usually speaks next, followed by his best man.
- Following the official speeches the best man or groomsmen usually read special messages and cards that have been received congratulating the bride and groom.
- Wedding speeches also provide an opportunity for the bride and groom to present gifts to their bridal party and also to their parents.
At some wedding receptions wedding speeches are delivered by both parents of the bride and groom; usually the father of the bride, the mother of the bride followed by the father of the groom and the mother of the groom. It totally depends on how you all feel most comfortable.
It’s quite usual these days for brides to make wedding speeches. And of course bridesmaids also make wedding speeches – very often with an amusing story about the blushing bride!
Whatever you decide is most appropriate for wedding speeches at your reception, you can be sure that they will provide a delightful episode for everyone on your wedding day!
Please phone 0273269726 to discuss Forever and Always Wedding photography and video in the Bay of Plenty and Tauranga regions with Michele Wilburn. Prices start from a budget package of $650.00 Special Offer photography and video packages, including bridal preparations, all day through reception events for just $950.00
Wedding photographers gallery links for Wedding Day Photography
Engagement / Bridal preparations / Before Ceremony / Arrival of bride / Ceremony / Just Married / Families and Friends / Photos and Fun / Bridal party / Couples Portraits / Reception Entrance / Wedding Speeches / Wedding Receptions
Wedding photographers gallery for Bridal party photography
Wedding photographers gallery for Beautiful Brides
Wedding photographers gallery and posts for Wedding Plans and Schedules